Friday, October 18, 2013
10 things that one can do to be happier
So many people want to be happier, less anxious, less stressed... Here is an article giving you 10 ways to achieve just that.
Here are the 10 highlights.
1. Exercise more – 7 minutes might be enough
2. Sleep more – you'll be less sensitive to negative emotions
3. Move closer to work – a short commute is worth more than a big house
4. Spend time with friends and family – don't regret it on your deathbed
5. Go outside – happiness is maximized at 13.9°C
6. Help others – 100 hours a year is the magical number
7. Practice smiling – it can alleviate pain
8. Plan a trip – but don't take one
9. Meditate – rewire your brain for happiness
10. Practice gratitude – increase both happiness and life satisfaction
Read more at: http://www.social-consciousness.com/2013/10/ten-simple-things-you-can-do-today-that-will-make-you-happier-backed-by-science.html Follow us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SocialConsciousness