Monday, October 9, 2017

October Unprocessed - Day 9 - Girls Night Out


For breakfast I had a berry smoothie (blueberries, pea shoots, almond milk, orange, flax) and our son had a mulberry, papaya, mango chia cereal with almond milk and a pan (water) fried plantain.
For lunch we went to Chipotle having a salad with black beans, fajita veggies, salsa and guacamole. Our son's bowling team goes to Chipotle every Monday after bowling.
Our snack was apples, pears, and dates.
Our son and hubby had leftover vegetable lasagna while I went out for our monthly girls night out. We went to Kababish Café, (the owner is so kind, he will prepare dishes for me gluten and dairy free, using fresh ingredients). I had mix vegetable karahi over rice. Afterwards I will begin my monthly 72 hour water fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment