- 1 peeled courgette (squash)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup psyllium husk
- ½ cup ground almonds (almond meal)
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup cashews (cashew meal)
- ½ cup GF flour
- ¼ cup lucuma
garlic cloves minced
1/4 cup olive oil
course ground salt
- Blend the first set of ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Grind cashews in a coffee grinder until the cashews are ground to flour.
- Mix the second set of ingredients in the food processor,
- Pour both sets of ingredients in the food processor to combine both thoroughly.
- Transfer to a bowl and leave to stand for a few minutes, so that it thickens up.
- You’re now ready to spread into 3 to 4 individual naan breads on a nonstick dehydrator sheet, around 1cm (⅓”) thick. I like to make the outside edge a little thicker than that.
- Dehydrate at 115 degrees F for around 3 to 4 hours, until you can turn them over, removing the nonstick sheet to complete dehydration for another 3 to 4 hours.
- Brush rosemary, garlic, and olive oil mixture on the bread after flipping it and grind salt over each slice.
- There’s a real sweet spot for dehydration here, where they’re still slightly moist inside, making them more spongy. You can always make one really small piece when spreading them out, so you can use to test how dry they’re getting.