Juice Pulp Dog Treat Recipe
MAKES TWO TRAYS
- 8 cups juice pulp (make sure you don’t have anything toxic to dogs in your pulp)
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- 1 cup ground flax soaked in 2 cups water for 1/2 hour
- 1/4 cup nama shoyu (optional, we ommitted)
- Mix all ingredients together and spread on non-stick sheets 1/4 inch thick.
- Score into 1-inch squares.
- Dehydrate at 145* for 1 hour, reduce heat to 115 and continue to dry until completely dry, flipping once during dehydration. Approximately 12-14 hours.