- 1 red or yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 3/4 cup chopped snow peas
- 3 green onions (scallions), chopped
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp cold-pressed sesame oil
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, or to taste
In a large bowl, combine the bell pepper, celery, snow peas, corn, green onions and parsley.The original recipe is from http://vegetarian.about.com/od/rawfoodsrecipes/r/rawsalad1.htm
In a separate small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients and drizzle over the vegetable mixture, tossing well to combine. Season with sea salt, to taste.
If you have time, chill before serving, to allow the flavors to blend together, and gently toss again, just before serving.