Ingredients: Serves 2
- 1/2 cup medjool dates
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon cold pressed sesame or olive oil
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Chinese 5 spice mix
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 small piece of ginger
- Gather all the salad ingredients onto a chopping board and rough chop with a mezzalune knife. If you don’t have a mezzaluna, just use a good size chef knife.
- Pop all those chopped salad ingredients into a bowl, and mix with the blended dressing ingredients.