- 1 peeled courgette (zucchini)
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups water
- 2 tablespoons cold pressed sesame oil
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup psyllium husk
- ½ cup ground almonds (almond meal)
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup cashews (cashew meal)
- ½ cup GF flour
- ¼ cup lucuma
- Blend the first set of ingredients in a high-speed blender.
- Grind the second set of ingredients in a food processor until the cashews are ground to flour.
- With the food processor turned on, pour in the mixture from the blender slowly, so that the 2 combine thoroughly.
- Transfer to a bowl and leave to stand for a few minutes, so that it thickens up.
- You’re now ready to spread into 3 to 4 individual naan breads on a nonstick dehydrator sheet, around 1cm (⅓”) thick. I like to make the outside edge a little thicker than that.
- Dehydrate at 115 degrees F for around 3 to 4 hours, until you can turn them over, removing the nonstick sheet to complete dehydration for another 3 to 4 hours.
- There’s a real sweet spot for dehydration here, where they’re still slightly moist inside, making them more spongy. You can always make one really small piece when spreading them out, so you can use to test how dry they’re getting.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.