Monday, January 1, 2018

Reboot Daily Guide from Joe Cross

We usually do a 10-day fast of some sort each year, but this year I want to do something different. I decided to try Joe Cross's reboot. Because I need to prepare dinner every night for the rest of us, I am following his Daily Guide but not his plan exactly. I can add cooked sweet potatoes or potatoes for dinner for the guys, leftovers and a salad for our son's lunch. The hubby eats whatever he wants for breakfast and lunch.

Wake up: 8 oz (250 ml) hot water with lemon and/or ginger
Breakfast : Plant-based juice, smoothie or snack (smoothie)
Mid-Morning: Green, orange or red juice
Lunch: Reboot soup or salad 
Afternoon snack: Green, orange or red juice
Dinner: Reboot plant-based meal (wholefood, plant-based soup)
Bedtime: Herbal tea (add pure stevia for sweetness if desired)
All day: Drink lots of water (divide your weight in half and drink that many ounces of water each day)

No comments:

Post a Comment